- RFQ #19-028: Smart Start Grant Qualifications of Professional Development and Support Services ProvidersTo Assist New York State School Districts in Increasing K-5 Educator Expertise in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Subject Areas, Including Computer Science, as well as Educational Technology... Read more »
- Funding Opportunity: Rescoring Audit – Grades 3-8 English Language Arts (ELA) and Mathematics TestsThe New York State Education Department (NYSED) Office of State Assessment is seeking proposals for a vendor to conduct a rescoring audit on a sample of constructed-responses from English Language... Read more »
- Funding Opportunity: Additional Grants for the Expanded Prekindergarten for Three- and Four-Year Old Students (EPK) 2018–19The purpose of Additional Grants for Expanded Prekindergarten for Three- and Four-Year Old Students is to increase the availability of high quality prekindergarten placements for high need children and schools... Read more »
- Funding Opportunity: Federal Program Education Law Legal ConsultantThe New York State Education Department (NYSED) is seeking services from an established law firm which possesses expertise in Federal Program Education Law and has the capabilities to provide technical... Read more »
- Special Education Needs Rethinking, Says Top Education Department OfficialA new statement from the head of the federal office of special education outlines a department role based on offering "flexibility and support" to states. ... Read more »
- Are Students With 'Reading Barriers' Ready to Start the New School Year?Benetech, which oversees a federally-funded initiative to provide accessible texts, says teachers are more likely to see their students as prepared if their technology needs are met. ... Read more »
- Special Educators Missing Vital Training on Reading Skills, Says New ReportThe National Council on Teacher Quality says that all states should be assessing whether special education teachers understand research-based reading instruction. ... Read more »
- Parkland Shooting Report Sharpens Focus on Special Education and Due ProcessIn a contentious meeting in his junior year, then 18-year-old Nikolas Cruz revoked his consent for special education services after he was told that was the only way he could... Read more »
Currently Hiring for Qualified:
School Based Behavior Consultant
Blue Sea Educational Consulting has an immediate need for a Behavior Cons...LEARN MORE
Mental Health Providers (MS, MSW) and Consultants (Psych, LCSW)
Blue Sea Educational Consulting is looking for Mental Health Providers...LEARN MORE
We are always gathering candidates for Speech Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy ...and more!
Event AnnouncementNo upcoming events at this time.
Sign up for future event notifications and Blue Sea Newsletter updates.