- Funding Opportunity: New York State Religious and Independent Schools, Professional Development Resource CentersThe New York State Education Department (NYSED) State Office of Religious and Independent Schools is seeking proposals to establish three (3) regional Professional Development Resource Centers. (PDRC) Read more »
- Funding Opportunity: 2019-2026 NYS Pathways in Technology Early College High School (NYS P-TECH) ProgramThe New York State Pathways in Technology Early College High School (NYS P-TECH) Program will prepare thousands of New York students for high-skills jobs of the future in technology, manufacturing,… Read more »
- Funding Opportunity: Multi Database – Pupil Transportation Reports SystemThe NYS Education Department (NYSED) is seeking proposals to maintain the following pupil transportation database projects for the New York State Education Department’s Pupil Transportation Report System: Database Project #… Read more »
- Funding Opportunity: 2018-19 Title I School Improvement Grant 1003 BasicSection 1003 of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) requires that State Education Agencies allocate funds to Local Education Agencies (LEAs) for Comprehensive Support and Improvement Schools (CSI), Targeted… Read more »
Blue Sea Education
- Students With Disabilities Fear Blowback From College Admissions ScandalA scheme to fraudulently enroll wealthy students into top colleges included false claims of disability, federal authorities say, which advocates worry will make it harder for those with legitimate need… Read more »
- Education Department Can't Delay Special Education Bias Rule, Judge SaysThe rule requires states to use a standard method in determining if districts are biased in how they identify minority students, discipline them, or place them in restrictive settings. Read more »
- One in 5 Students With Significant ADHD Gets No School-Based Help, Study FindsReports from the parents of nearly 2,500 children and youths with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder found a gap between students with the most severe symptoms and those who get any… Read more »
- National School Boards Association Pushes for Federal Special Education Law OverhaulThe Individuals with Disabilities Education Act was last revamped in 2004, and the NSBA would like to see Congress take on reauthorization as well as increase funding to states. Read more »
Currently Hiring for Qualified:
School Based Behavior Consultant
Blue Sea Educational Consulting has an immediate need for a Behavior Cons...LEARN MORE
Mental Health Providers (MS, MSW) and Consultants (Psych, LCSW)
Blue Sea Educational Consulting is looking for Mental Health Providers...LEARN MORE
We are always gathering candidates for Speech Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy ...and more!
No upcoming events at this time.
Sign up for future event notifications and Blue Sea Newsletter updates.