Educational Consulting Blue Sea Educational Consulting is a “Professional Collaborative” with consulting staff from various disciplines including behavior intervention, psychology, social work, teaching and the law. Our goal is to increase in-district capacity & monitor over time fidelity to measureable outcomes. Blue Sea offers a wide range of Consulting Services in the areas of Academics & Behavior. The following is an illustrative list of our Consulting Services:
Transition/LifeSkills/Vocational Consulting Blue Sea provides Consulting Services to assess & develop capacity for In-District LifeSkills programs for new & existing program in all areas based on TAXONOMY for TRANSITION PROGRAMMING
- Student-Focused Planning (IEP Strategies, Student Participation, Planning, Targeted Related Services)
- Student Development (Life Skills Instruction, Career & Vocational Curricula, Assessment, Structured Work Experience)
- Program Structure (Philosophy, Policy, Evaluation)
- Interagency Collaboration (Collaborative Framework & Service Delivery)
- Family Involvement (Family Training, Involvement)
TRUE NORTH Educational Consulting™
True North is a unique educational program for Middle and High School students.
Culture of Support Blue Sea works closely with key stakeholders to enliven an educational culture that is positive & proactive, including students, families, school administrators & educational support personnel.
Measureable Progress Schools that effectively implement True North demonstrate significant reductions in office referral rates, & corresponding reductions in suspensions & expulsion rates.
Cost Efficient Analysis of monies spent on behavior & discipline in the educational setting provides ample evidence of the cost-effectiveness of implementing True North with its attendant reduction in behavior related incidents.
Contextually Relevant & Clinically Appropriate Curriculum True North is organized into 25 Lessons that address Cognitive-Behavioral, Social Skills Training, & Moral Reasoning.
True North is provided through a “Professional Collaborative” that includes Blue Sea professionals from Psychology, Behavioral Intervention, Social Work & the Law.
Educational Enrichment Programs
A-B-C Smart A-B-C Smart consists of fun, preventive & therapeutic programs for students in Pre-K through Grade 3. Designed to strengthen student performance across a variety of key domains, A-B-C Smart programs are strategic & evidence-based. Multi week programs allow for a comprehensive & cost-effective approach, addressing student needs in the Individual & Group context, & across all school settings. A-B-C Smart Modules include:
- Speech Language
- Occupational Therapy
- Positive Behavior Supports (PBIS) & Social & Emotional Development & Learning (SEDL)
* Blue Sea offers a wide range of Social Emotional Programs covering a variety of topics including: Self-Awareness, Social Awareness, Self-Management & Organization, Responsible Decision Making, Relationship Management. Please contact us for additional information.