Behavior Intervention Services
- Autism Services/ABA
- Mental Health Services
- Parent Counseling & Training
- Paraprofessional Health & Aides
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Consulting Services
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Consulting Services
- Functional Behavioral Assessments
- Behavior Intervention Plans
- Autism Testing & Evaluations
Education & Learning
- Special Education Teacher
- General Education Teachers
- Certified Reading Instruction
- Education & Learning Consulting
- Psychological Educational Testing & Evaluations
- Education & Learning Consultation & Evaluations
OT, PT & Speech
- OT/PT/SLP Therapy Services
- Related Service Consultation
- Speech Feeding Therapy
- A-B-C Smart OT, PT & Speech Group Student Services
- OT/PT/SLP Testing & Evaluations
- OT/PT/SLP Diversity Consulting & Evaluations
- Related Service Training & Workshops
- Translation Services – All Languages
- True North Student & Family Tier 2 Intervention Services
- Diversity Consulting & Evaluations – All Disciplines
- School Refusal Team & Direct Student & Family Services
- School Based Psychology Services
- Life Skills Transition & Vocational Services
- Case Management & Coordination Services
Request Placement/Consulting Services Form
Blue Sea is a “Professional Collaborative” uniquely designed to work with School Districts to provide students, families and students high quality special and general education services.
Blue Sea has a proven track record of working in a highly effective way with key stakeholders, including students, families, and school district staff. Our highly trained and skilled clinicians, educators, and staff work collectively to bridge the gap in sometimes turbulent waters.
We are home service management specialists working on your behalf to actively monitor student goals and objectives, adhere to home service guidelines for providers and parents, and conduct proactive and periodic quality assurance reviews, all designed to contribute measurable to FAPE in the LRE.
Blue Sea employs over hundreds of licensed professionals available to provide OT, PT, Speech, Autism & Mental Health Behavior Intervention Services, Parent Training, Paraprofessionals, Health Aides, General & Special Education Home Instruction, Educational and Behavioral Consulting, and Mono- and Bi-Lingual Evaluations in all professional disciplines.
Blue Sea provides professional development and training for school district administrators, teachers, and support staff in a broad range of educational, clinical, and legal topics. We are approved providers of continuing education across a number of professional educational disciplines, including CTLE.
Use the Request Services form (right), or call us directly at 631-368-BLUE (2583) or by email at email@example.com.